[antlr-interest] Antlr grammar to parse Java classfile?

Andreas Rueckert a_rueckert at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 01:31:25 PST 2001

Hi!

1st of all, I'd like to thank you for your great work. We use Antlr to generate
the parser for Java reverse enginering in the ArgoUML project (
http://www.argouml.org ), and it works great.
Now, I'm interested in RE compiled Java code, and was looking for a Antlr
grammar to parse Java classfiles. So far, I couldn't find anything in the
resources section of the Antlr site and in my mailing list archive.
Is such a grammar available? If not, is there a good reason, why one couldn't
write such a grammar?

TIA,
Andreas