[antlr-interest] new to antlr

ipeksarac ipeksarac at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 23:07:51 PST 2001

Hi everyone,

I just started to read about ANTLR 2 days ago and i ve started with
the "getting started with ANTLR" by Terence Parr and i think that
this was a great introduction and following this i read a few
articles from the homepage of ANTLR. However when i started reading
the documentation which comes with the ANTLR download, i realized
that i was getting lost inside the symbols, which really had no
examples. "ANTLR Specification:Meta Language" part of the
documentation is really hard to understand and i feel that without
understanding it, i can't use ANTLR as a tool in my project (which is
an ABNF Parser for MGCP). Can anyone recommend me some other document
or a good example to start with.

Thanks very much.

Ipek Sarac