[antlr-interest] Re: Antlr grammar to parse Java classfile?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Dec 7 02:18:44 PST 2001

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 12:23:08PM -0800, Terence Parr wrote:
> Hmm...not sure if it's an issue or not.  I just realized though that the
> code gen is easy but the analysis might not be so easy to enhance.

Do you have to enhance the analysis. The analysis fase expects a closure.
So something that repeats a lot of times. The only thing is that by other
means (a counter and a if break or something) an extra requirement is
forced upon the closure. I think it should be safe (as long as the type of
closure matches the bounds)

Or am I missing something here?

Ric