[antlr-interest] Re: Nondeterministically blind

Edward Povazan epovazan at telus.net
Mon Dec 10 09:31:54 PST 2001

Yes, thank you, I came to this conclusion when I got away from my computer.
Funny how that is.

I recognise your name from usenet postings relating to parsing Python
(DEDENT/INDENT etc)
Did you create a complete python parser? I typed in the grammar from the
spec, got rid of recursive elements, but now every single token and its
grandmother gives me nondeterminism warnings. They are correct of course,
but is a lot of this solvable though predicates, or does one have to
implement the grammar differently from the specs?

Thanks
-Ed