[antlr-interest] How to set a Token within the Filterrule (was 'Understanding $setType; how to use')

Andre Moll amoll-mailer at libp.com
Tue Dec 18 01:45:53 PST 2001

Meanwhile I understood that it is not that I misunderstood the usage of
$setType, but I wasn't aware that the Filter Rule doesn't return a Token
(which is obviosly clear).

How can I force the FILTER rule to set a Token which is recognized by the
Parser.

What I want to do is just set a general GEN_OTAG/GEN_CTAG for every TAG
which is not particular specified in any previous lexical rule. Is there
maybe another way (without using filtermechanism) to realise this?

I would be very grateful if somebody could send me an example how to make
this.

Thx Andre