[antlr-interest] token stream resynching in custom exception handlers?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Nov 2 08:42:31 PST 2001

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 10:42:20AM -0500, Ernest Pasour wrote:
> There is a way to do this in the current development build.  At least in
> C++, but I think Ric ported it to Java as well (Ric?).

I ported it yah.

> Try "consumeUntil($lookaheadSet);", where "$lookaheadSet" is a special
> string that antlr looks for.

FYI The devel snapshots are at http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Time what is time - I wish I knew how to tell You why - It hurts to know -
          Aren't we machines - Time what is time - Unlock the door
               - And see the truth - Then time is time again
                From: 'Time what is Time' by Blind Guardian