[antlr-interest] Is this Recognizer optimization valid?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed Oct 3 08:38:15 PDT 2001

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 05:07:43PM +0200, Sander Mägi wrote:
> RE: [antlr-interest] Is this Recognizer optimization valid?The ASTPair hack
> gave some 30% reduced garbage and 20% increased speed (on my anyway
> handoptimized lexer and recognizer)

For testing I already implemented it in my development version.

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
  of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
    goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
     technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.