[antlr-interest] 2.7.2a2 C# codegen...

Smith, Eric V. ericsmith at windsor.com
Thu Apr 4 14:58:02 PST 2002

1.  I'd leave them as is, not .Net-ify them.  It makes debugging easier.

3.  I ran in to this problem as well.  I just created a global label
generator.  Not the cleanest thing, but it works.  I can't believe that
MS made this design decision.  The last time I was out there I discussed
this with a member of the C# team.  He says they're aware of the
generated code issue, but they felt it would prevent many mistakes.  I
disagree, but we're stuck with it.

4.  I'm willing to convert some samples.  I've got all of the samples I
converted from the last time I did this, I suspect many of them will
work with your code.  But I'm going out of town tomorrow, I'll be back
next week.

5.  I don't have an opinion one way or the other on this one.  Do
whatever you feel is best.

Thanks for the work.  I look forward to trying it out.

Eric.