[antlr-interest] ANTLR Optional statements

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Apr 8 02:19:17 PDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 09:16:31AM -0800, jg z wrote:
> > Which seems correct to me. (the added case 10's) I
> > suspect that the problem
> > is not in this actual rule but in some rules around
> > it.
>
> Thank you, Ric,
>     I tried to manually change the .cpp code to make
> it look like yours,

That won't work as I said the problem is probably with the surrounding rules.

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 08:43:26AM -0800, jg z wrote:
>    I use version 2.7.1. Is version 2.7.2a2 better?

I at least would use one of the 2.7.1 development versions. 2.7.1 has bugs
and some quite crucial ones. Grab or the 2.7.2a2 release (but be prepared
to do some extra hacking for ASTFactory changes) or take the second devel
snapshot from (the one without ASTFactory changes it's marked as such):

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----