[antlr-interest] Eclipse

Luke Evans luke.evans at seagatesoftware.com
Fri Apr 12 14:59:56 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I've seen a few comments about an Eclipse plug-in.  IMHO, Eclipse will
become one of, if not _the_, most popular IDE's for general Java
developement.  Besides... we use it here at Crystal Decisions.

Now, we also happen to use Antlr, and so having an Eclipse plug-in would be
very handy indeed.

So... I'm wondering if there is a WIP for a plug-in and whether it is at a
point where it is useable.  If not, I'm wondering how much effort is going
into this, and when something might be forthcoming, as this tooling would be
very cool - and definitely save some 'grubbing around' when we're in a
'grammar change' phase.

Something like ParseView, or even a graphical grammar builder in Eclipse
would be cool too - but now I'm getting way ahead of reality ;-)

Luke