[antlr-interest] java grammar pb: example

Lloyd Dupont lloyd at galador.net
Mon Apr 15 03:59:15 PDT 2002

maybe my last mail was more than esoteric. here is an example.
I want to write a jav grammar, and I start using the java grammar in
examples/java/java

and i put all my stuff in the tree parser.
now I am stuck.... HELP!......... please :-) (?)

I have no idea how to transform the following expression in the following
pseudo-code:
#-------------- how to transform -------
a.b.c.(x,y)
#--------- in something like --------
class Call
{
    param: { class ID("x"), class ID("y") }
    fct: class ID("a", "b", "c");
}

#------- or ------------
a.b.c.class
class AClass
{
    name: class ID("a", "b", "c")
}

to make both parsing example above i should be able to parse all the
DOT-DOT-DOT tree, make some comprehensive code, and ....
anyway could give me some tip, advice, peace of code ?