[antlr-interest] Antlr 2.7.2a2 Report

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Thu Apr 25 15:52:28 PDT 2002

Robert...i'm working on a 2.7.2a3 release and will check into these.  At
the moment I'm looking for the java grammar bugs people submitted so I
can fix that.  I need to add a feature to jGuru that lets people search
code for examples :)

Concerning your 1.4 temp file bug report...i'm discussing with Ric.

Ter

--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com