[antlr-interest] Re: Tree parser

jsrs701 jsrs701 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 12:57:18 PDT 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., "Lloyd Dupont" <lloyd at g...> wrote:
> I think I nearly understand all now, but, hum, well, Tree parser.
> so....
> to say.....
> anyone as a simple sample ?

Eep, I don't have a SIMPLE sample, per se, but I have a sample.  :)

The project is a prototype-based OO language that is vaguely C-like.
The ANTLR part of the project outputs a bytecode assembly language,
that a stand-alone assembler consumes.  Ultimately a VM consumes the
bytecode.

Anyway, the parser generates a tree that is consumed by the tree
parser.  I don't have any tree transform tree parsers as intermediate
stages--it's just a simple "get a tree, walk it" kind of thing.

If you still want to see it, just holler, and I'll send it over.

JSRS