[antlr-interest] antlr 2.7.2 final release date?

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Sun Aug 11 11:12:06 PDT 2002

On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 04:25  AM, Ric Klaren wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 12:44:45AM -0000, avoelker wrote:
>> Is there an estimated date for when antlr 2.7.2 will be final?
>
> No. :(

Things are in a state of flux for me at the moment; I'm actually
prepping for teaching a grad class in soft dev at the University of San
Francisco this Fall.  I've been making tweaks but have pretty much taken
July totally off any work.  Trying to recuperate after 7 years hard
labor jGuru (which still lives of course but is pretty self-sufficient
now).  Loring Craymer is making me come give a talk with him ;) so I
better get my ANTLR hat back on pretty damn quick! ;)

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com