[antlr-interest] Re: ASN.1 Grammar

v_vivekg v_vivekg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 21:27:47 PDT 2002

A comparative analysis can only be done by using both Antlr and JavaCC
I do not know JavaCC, but for Antlr I started becuase it generates
code both in C++ and java and little help is required in using this
tool. Antlr provides enormous flexibility and easy to understand
code. I rarely had to look into the code generated by Antlr and when
there was any errors in the generated code , I knew exactly where I
made mistake in the grammar file.

Regards
Vivek