[antlr-interest] Are there any 'complete' open source compile rs/front-ends built with ANTLR?

mzukowski at yci.com mzukowski at yci.com
Mon Dec 16 08:43:30 PST 2002

The only thing I know of that may be close it the AspectC project based on
my GCC framework http://www.codetransform.com/gcc.html.  I haven't heard any
news about that project for a while so I don't know how close they are to
releasing it or if they did release and it slipped under my radar.  The GCC
framework itself has everything below except the additional semantic and
context checking.

Monty