[antlr-interest] Changes in ASTFactory breaks custom AST classes

Marco Hunsicker devel at hunsicker.de
Mon Dec 16 14:49:06 PST 2002

Hello Terence,

>> [...]

Terence> Fixed to call initialize(AST).

>> Another minor thing I've noticed is that the new
>> "classHeaderPrefix" option (cool!) has been only implemented for
>> lexers. I hope this is not intentional?

Terence> Added prefix to all grammars so you can say:

Terence> class TP extends TreeParser;

Terence> options {
Terence>          classHeaderPrefix="public abstract";
Terence> }

Excellent. Thanks for your fast reaction. One reason why I've chosen
ANTLR over JavaCC was the liveliness and responsiveness of its
community :)

--
Best regards,
 Marco