[antlr-interest] Re: Token Streams, multiple lexers - how does lexer access selector?

davidjpenton2002 <djplists at arrowsash.com> djplists at arrowsash.com
Thu Dec 19 07:15:49 PST 2002

I may be able to avoid multiple lexers with work, but for now I find
it conceptually clearer to use them (maybe because I am familiar with
using lex states).

Is it "safe" to push and pop lexers using a selector object (as in
the example in the ref manual) from within a parser action instead of
from within a lexer rule?

- Dave -

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Terence Parr <parrt at j...>