[antlr-interest] 2.7.2 release candidate 1

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Sun Dec 22 15:32:19 PST 2002

Folks,

Due to a priority 0 system interrupt (family medical emergency), I've
decided to just clean up the doc and release 2.7.2 after people have
had a chance to verify it's ok.  I have added an antlr-2.7.2-rc1.tar.gz
file in the http://www.antlr.org/download area if you want to try it.

I may have screwed up the C# integration and this tarball is full of
messy stuff (I literally just tar'd up the dir and there are lots of
random little junk files etc...).

Anyway, please let me know if this release works on your grammars.
Let's finally release this thing!  BTW, the doc/antlr272release.html
file wasn't updated in time for the tarball I made.  I should have the
doc done this week or so.

I'll do the unicode enhancement soon and I think we'll have a python
code generator in January :)

Hooray!

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco