[antlr-interest] Anybody got a Java unparser?

John P N Pybus john-yahoo at pybus.org
Thu Feb 14 04:19:38 PST 2002

On Wednesday 13 Feb 2002 7:43 pm, you (Todd Blanchard) wrote:
> Which is to say, something that takes the parse tree from the java
> recognizer and writes back out the java source code?

You might want to look at transmogrify.sourceforge.net.  The
net.sourceforge.transmogrify.symtab package parses java (using an adapted
version of antlr's java.g, of course), and builds a symble table with
identifier references resolved.  It has printer classes to write out the AST.

If you take a look, I'd recommend getting it from CVS as the posted zipfiles
are rather old.

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask me or the transmogrify
list, as I've been trying to use the symtab package in my own stuff recently.

Yours,

John Pybus