[antlr-interest] Re: ugrade from 270 to 271

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Feb 22 01:49:10 PST 2002

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 10:02:50PM -0000, nagii5 wrote:
> any pointers to what problems you are facing ?
> IM moving to 271 bcos of the unicodish support.
> Indeed with unicode it does really work well.
> I havent had any complains with the unicode stuff.
>
> Can you please list any or all problems u've had.

Check the changelogs/CHANGES files for mentions of bugfixes. Maybe easiest
to look for the announcement of 2.7.2a1 in the archives. Then you can check
wether one of the changes applies.

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Time what is time - I wish I knew how to tell You why - It hurts to know -
          Aren't we machines - Time what is time - Unlock the door
               - And see the truth - Then time is time again
                From: 'Time what is Time' by Blind Guardian