[antlr-interest] PCCTS grammer to ANTLR grammer....

Avkash Chauhan avkash_chauhan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 15:13:08 PST 2002

Hi all,

We have a custom language grammer specially written for PCCTS 1.33 MR19.
during sometime 2000 and we also have about 10,000 pages written based on
that language.

I just upgraded older language with a totally new one. Now i need to write a
converter to change the previous language pages to new one. My key questions
are as below:

- Can i use same PCCTS grammer with ANTLR 2.6.x or above.
- Do i need to change my old grammer with new one.
- How ANTLR can help me to write language converter from one to aonther.
- Is there any other metod to perform this work.

Thanks in advance.

-Avkash