[antlr-interest] bugs fixed today

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Sun Jan 6 10:47:09 PST 2002

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 07:24:00PM -0600, David Scott Page wrote:
> Terence Parr wrote:
>

> > Anything else burning a hole in somebody's head?
> >

> Makefile updates?

I integrated the ones you sent in last week...

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
  of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
    goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
     technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.