[antlr-interest] ANTLR 2.7.2a2 released :)

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Jan 14 07:43:28 PST 2002

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 05:28:58PM -0800, Terence Parr wrote:
> http://www.antlr.org/nirvana/antlr-2.7.2a2.tar.gz
>
> I have one minor thing to look at and then I want to see if $FIRST can
> be added easily for error recovery/reporting.  Other than that, I think
> we are rapidly approaching 2.7.2 final.

I also recommend this as a testing vehicle for MSVC6 users... One warning
the C++ built is completely broken. Jerry Carter reported building a static
lib, but I was unable to reproduce this at home this weekend (My MSVC6
version was unable to reload his project files, sure gotta love this ms
stuff >:-> ). I'll reinstall MSVC6 and see if that helps (doubt it but if
it helps it wouldn't surprise me...).

Currently it chokes directly in the MSVC6 STL include files (even for
pretty trivial files/classes like ANTLRException). If some more MSVC6 users
could look at it I'd be much obliged, I already spent hours on the dll
build and the static build without getting anywhere...

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----