[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR 2.7.2a2 released :)

Thomas Dudziak tomdz at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Jan 16 07:12:18 PST 2002

Sure (its not really obvious ;-).
I use an input stream which converts the input encoding from UTF or
comparable to unicode, which retains the original input stream position such
that the parser can query it and attach it to a node. With this I'm able to
reparse only certain nodes by seeking to this position and using only the
associated rule in the parser. In order not to destroy the position
information as provided by the LexerShardedInputStream, I manipulate it with
such a setter method.

Ciao, Tom