[antlr-interest] Is C# supported for parser generation yet pls?

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Sat Jan 19 06:54:34 PST 2002

Hi All,

Does ANTLR support the creation of parsers in C#?

If not, can someone pls outline the steps I need to take in order to
add C# output to ANTLR?
- I am familiar with C# and Java but not with ANTLR. So as long as I
am pointed in the right direction (and all the right directions pls),
I'll be OK.
- If I get helpful pointers in time, I'll get cranking with the hope
that C# support will be added before 2.7.2 reaches final status.
- On that note, is there a grammar for ANTLR that has extensive
compliance tests that I can use to test the generated grammar-parser?

Cheers,

Micheal