[antlr-interest] Re: In the Fall: Dr T's Traveling Parsing Revival And Beer Festival?

Sinan sinan.karasu at boeing.com
Wed Jun 5 12:30:49 PDT 2002

Ric Klaren wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 10:14:26AM -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> > Awesome...where in the states will you be and when?
>
> The where is Urbana Michigan, and the when will become set somewhere this
> summer depending on our progress on integrating our language within the
> Moebius framework. Only thing that is sure is that it's somewhere after
> september. After that I'll be put to slave labour for about a month and
> then I'm available =)

Urbana ,Michigan? There is an Urbana Illinois... Halfway between Rantoul
and Champaign Illinois ( spent a year in Chanute Air Force Base in
1968-1969)..

Urbana is also where HAL 9000 is being developed , but appears to be
about a year late....

Lookin at Google, I see some projects with University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign
and University of Michigan called Moebius???

 It is about 80 miles south of Chicago ( unless moved recently), but
Larry Lujack
is no longer on WLS , so I have no interest in it anymore.

sinan