[antlr-interest] C++ grammar

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Wed Jun 12 10:58:22 PDT 2002

Folks,

A number of people are playing with a C++ front end for ANTLR (either
from scratch or by converting old PCCTS grammar forward to ANTLR).  I
might be putting some effort behind making a standard C++ parser for
ANTLR and could use any head start people have.  So, who's been doing
what? :)

Note that I have improved the Java grammar a bunch I believe when
building a cross referencing tool.  I am pushing the changes into the
ANTLR mainstream soon.  One of the biggest changes is that it modifies
the tree parser to isolate method calls and the expressions that result
in methods (which can be complex).  I.e., I'm using the grammar to help
you isolate method calls in the tree.

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com