[antlr-interest] OO design question

Greg Vaughn gvaughn at delphis.com
Thu Jun 13 15:41:44 PDT 2002

Terence Parr wrote:
> Now i wonder if we can get iContract merged with AspectJ and really have
> something!  How stable is AspectJ out of curiosity?

Never thought about merging those two. I don't believe AspectJ could
change javadoc comments, so it couldn't introduce/modify the contract
information if that's what you're looking for. But if not, you'd just
have to decide to run the iContract processor before or after the
AspectJ processor. It's been a while since I've looked at iContract, so
I don't know if it is going to be safer to run before or after.

I've found AspectJ to be quite stable. It's a good group developing it.
Gregor Kiczales is the man in charge.

Greg Vaughn
Delphi Consultants, LLC
gvaughn at delphis.com