[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR plugin for Eclipse as OpenSource project on SourceForge

tjuergeleit tjuergeleit at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 16 04:29:02 PDT 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., Terence Parr <parrt at j...> wrote:

> On Saturday, June 15, 2002, at 12:39  PM, Torsten Juergeleit wrote:
>

> > --- Terence Parr <parrt at j...> wrote:
> >> Are there installation instructions for this plugin
> >> for eclipse newbies
> >> like me? ;)
> >
> > Yes, try http://antlreclipse.sourceforge.net/
>
> That is so bizarre.  I looked everywhere for that.  It doesn't look
like

>   http://sourceforge.net/projects/antlreclipse/
>
> gets you to the same spot as the above url. ;)

They are related, but it's a little bit tricky to find the
connection :-)

Both URLs are belonging to the same SourceForge project
(automatically created during project registration):

- http://sourceforge.net/projects/antlreclipse/ is the project
summary page maintained by SourceForge (in the section "Public Areas"
you will find the second URL called "Project Home Page")

- http://antlreclipse.sourceforge.net/ is the project's public
homepage maintained by the project developers (I'm using it as a kind
of documentation ;-)

Cheers,
Torsten