[antlr-interest] Problem with token names that are also keywords in target language (e.g. C#)

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Mon Mar 11 12:38:31 PST 2002

I am working on the CSharpCodeGenerator based on the
JavaCodeGenerator.

There is an issue because variable names in the generated Parser are
sometimes C# keywords (e.g. "in"). I have investigated and, the names
are "inherited" from the grammar file. The java.g file in
dir 'examples' has "in" for instance.

Is it possible to do something globally, perhaps a prefix to all such
names?. Could someone more familiar with the code do this please?. I
am still on 2.7.1 so please post the changes here in addition to
applying it to 2.7.2a2......

Micheal