[antlr-interest] Re: Problem with token names that are also keywords in target language (e.g. C#)

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Mar 12 05:11:15 PST 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., "micheal_jor" <open.zone at v...> wrote:

> Is it possible to do something globally, perhaps a prefix to all
such
> names?. Could someone more familiar with the code do this please?.
> am still on 2.7.1 so please post the changes here in addition to
> applying it to 2.7.2a2......

Or should I just take the easy route, suggest/submit a change to the
affected grammars and we can assume that grammars need to be changed
in this situations rather than fixing it in ANTLR?

I haven't had a reply [yet] and I want to finish the code generator
ASAP before RealLife(tm) finds a way to deny me any further time.....

Micheal