[antlr-interest] Antlr 2.7.2a2 and NetBeans

Sinan sinan.karasu at boeing.com
Wed Mar 20 11:54:20 PST 2002

Terence Parr wrote:
[...]
> >  The only diffs that are pertinent are the ones about:
> >
> >  1) antlr.g : put error/warning etc... in local methods
>
> Can't you just substitute a new tools object that redirects the errors
> where you want?  I set it up that way for the person doing the eclipse
> port I believe.
>
> Ter

I could probably do that, however the changes I gave you does not break
that.
The only thing it does is create warning() and error() methods and just
calls
the Tool.error() and Tool.warning() anyway. NetBeans just subtitutes
behavior.error() and behavior.warning() ( too bad I learned my English
in Turkey.
behaviour()  vs. behavior() caused me hours worth of grief....)

Sinan