[antlr-interest] Develsnapshot

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Mar 22 11:53:00 PST 2002

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 09:42:03AM -0800, Terence Parr wrote:
> That's also in the main branch of our depot, right Ric?  If so, I should
> get time soon to make a 2.7.2a3 with my fixes.

Is main branch yah. There's still some ickyness in this C++ wise but I did
not have time yet to track it down. Somewhere something blunders into a
pure virtual function. (or it's a g++ 3.0.4 bug)

Also no MSVC6 fixes in this one. Did not have time to sort through all the
mails about that one.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
  drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them. Ah? ..
           So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
                 From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet