[antlr-interest] Started work on Matlab grammar

Matthew Ford Matthew.Ford at forward.com.au
Wed May 1 15:14:19 PDT 2002

Hi Andreas,
I would be interested in being involved.  I have written a small grammar for
GAUSS, a competitor to MATLAB, but GAUSS, running as an interpreter, is
twice as fast as compiled MATLAB.

I would be interested in converting MATLAB to GAUSS.  MATLAB has allot more
toolboxes then GAUSS.

I would want to use ANTLR for all parts of the process.  I think I have a
student version of MATLAB around the place somewhere.  Feel free to contact
me directly.

all the best
matthew