[antlr-interest] Objective-C Codegen?

mzukowski at yci.com mzukowski at yci.com
Wed May 15 10:08:41 PDT 2002

No one is that I know of.  I've thought about it before, and would love to
see one.  The main thing lacking that I know of is exception handling.  I
fell off the NeXT bandwagon around NeXTSTEP 3.1 :(  Have things changed for
exception handling, or is it still macros wrapped around setjmp/longjmp?
How would you translate a try/catch/throw into ObjC?

I would be happy to help, either through this list or as a contractor.

Monty

www.codetransform.com