[antlr-interest] C#

Scott scott at fmsinc.com
Fri May 17 20:04:06 PDT 2002

Hello,

I apologize for dropping out of sight. After some discussions with
Management, I've been given the OK to release the C# code generator and
library. I had thought it was already cleared, but it appears I jumped the
gun. Unfortunately they don't want to release the VB.NET generator. I'm
still working on that :(.

I realize the Micheal has already posted his C# library, but I'll add mine
for review/consumption. If Micheal wants to coordinate our efforts, I'd be
happy to do that. I would prefer to standardize on one port. I haven't
attempted to port this to ANTLR 2.7.2x, but based on my initial review the
changes should be minimal.

I've posted the port to my home box, which can be accessed at:

http://208.36.109.38/antlr-2.7.1-cs.zip
<http://208.36.109.38/antlr-2.7.1-cs.zip>

There is a short readme.txt in the root directory, which may help you use
it. If not, I'll be monitoring this list.

The only grammar I've ported is calc.g. It should be enough to help you get
up to speed.

Sorry for the delay,

Scott Ellis
FMS, Inc.