[antlr-interest] Re: How do I specify start-of-line (^ in [F] Lex in ANTLR Lexers?

jsrs701 jsrs701 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 12:15:16 PDT 2002

To this list add the Moka Java-to-Java Extensible Compiler.

http://mozart-dev.sourceforge.net/moka.html

Dr. Dobbs did an article on it in their July, 2001 issue, for those
that have it.  Really neat, has a great plug-in architecture that
allows you to arbitrarily add to the language.  Also allows some
aspect-oriented programming tricks.