[antlr-interest] Re: ACE C preprocessor by Gosling

jsrs701 jsrs701 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 16:29:49 PDT 2002

--- In antlr-interest at y..., Terence Parr <parrt at j...> wrote:
> Heh, that's pretty slick.

Ain't it, though?  I used to work with a guy who worked on XNews with
Gosling at the time, and he said that Gosling came bursting in one
Monday morning with the ACE preprocessor all done and working.

The kick is that he only thought of it at about 11am on the Saturday
before.

Yes, Gosling really is that friggin' cool.  :)

> Reminds me of some stuff I'm thinking about
> for the "emitter" stage of translation.

What ho?  What is this?  Tell us, O Great One Our Leader!

JSRS