[antlr-interest] Re: ACE C preprocessor by Gosling

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu May 30 01:29:12 PDT 2002

Hi,

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 07:42:22PM -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> start thinking about another "Dr T's Traveling Parsing Revival And Beer
> Tasting Festival" here in silicon valley to discuss output grammars and
> tree rewriting etc...

Slightly related to this in fall I will very probably go to the states to
do some tool integration work with the people from Moebius/UltraSAN. This
means the uni will sponsor my tickets :)

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
  of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
    goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
     technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.