[antlr-interest] Re: Bug in ANTLR C# Codegen?

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Nov 5 11:11:46 PST 2002

Hi Richard,

> Michael,
>
> Here is my CSharpCodeGenerator.java. I have coded around the error I
> mentioned here by making sure the noViableOption string is actually
going to
> get printed to the file.

Thanks. Are you saying that the file you have attached includes a fix
for the issue you raised in your original message (in addition to the
previous two issues) ?

> Sorry about the mix-up on version. I have
> downloaded 2.7.2a4 but I am currently not using it. I applied the
fixes to
> the C# codegen for 2.7.2a2.

OK. I just thought you had applied the C# codegen to ANTLR 2.7.2a4.
That's one way to start testing the C# codegen against the latest
ANTLR version  ;-)

> This version also contains a fix to silence the
> warning:
>
> warning CS0168: The variable 'pe' is declared but never used
>
> By adding in a dummy call to pe.getLine();

OK.

Micheal