Repost: [antlr-interest] Possible bug in generated code

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed Nov 6 05:21:52 PST 2002

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 12:20:01PM +0200, Anakreon Mejdi wrote:
> Few days ago I posted a message for a possible bug in the generated
> code(Java).
>
> Is anybody investigating for this problem?
> I'd like to know if it is a bug after all.
> If I can help in any whay please let me know.

You might want to check if this 2.7.1 snapshot fixes the problem:

http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/antlr-devel-20010304.tar.gz

This is version contains a number of fixes for several bugs in 2.7.1. Let
me grab the opportunity to once more suggest removing or replacing the
2.7.1 tarball on antlr.org.

If you're not using the version of the link above then you're bound to
stumble upon stuff that's 'odd'.

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren at cs.utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----