[antlr-interest] Re: Bug in ANTLR C# Codegen?

Ney, Richard richard.ney at aspect.com
Mon Nov 18 10:43:07 PST 2002

Currently I am using the patch on my three primary grammar files. A simple
RHS expression evaluator. A SQL Select parser which revealed the issue where
we were getting the throw statement passed in that wasn't being printed to
the output file based on the options. That was the bug that caused the {}
mismatch since I was only checking for the existence of the throw statement.
This issue was originally raised to me by Daniel Gackle.

-Richard