[antlr-interest] ANTLR grammer documenter

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Tue Nov 26 10:04:40 PST 2002

Hi.  I am not aware of some a tool at this time.  I am however working
on something that generates Lout (to get PS, PDF) from grammars and
trees.  Generates syntax diagrams and tree diagrams (see previous
entries on this list).  It will be included in 2.7.2 if I can figure
out how to resolve some license issues (ANTLR is public domain, but my
string templates used by Lout generator, is BSD license from
jGuru.com). :(

Regards,
Terence

--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco