[antlr-interest] Re: giving an ANTLR seminar at USF Oct 24

txm3124 tracey_meng at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 15:28:12 PDT 2002

Terence,

Are you going to talk about ANTLR Meta-Language and Lexical Analysis,
especially how to write .g file in the seminar?

I try to use ANTLR to build a parser for my application.  Are there
any step-by-step tutorials with more complicated examples?  Are you
teaching any ANTLR classes in Bay Area?

Thanks.

Tracey

--- In antlr-interest at y..., Terence Parr <parrt at j...> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> If anybody is interested, I'll be giving an ANTLR seminar at the
> University of San Francisco on Thursday October 24th at noon;
Harney
> 235.  Here's a general map (Harney is code HR off Golden Gate ave):
>
> http://www.usfca.edu/online/gen_info/map_c.html
>
> The 235 classroom is a 2.5$M "superclassroom" built by alumnus
Alfred