[antlr-interest] correct link to the ANTLR Tutorial

Sriram Durbha cintyram at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 3 08:15:29 PDT 2002

http://supportweb.cs.bham.ac.uk/documentation/tutorials/docsystem/build/tutorials/antlr/antlrhome.html

but this is for java tutorial; could some one update
it to include c++ exapmles also?
specifically this is what i was looking for;

how to make a dll which serves as a parser;

also how to use the visual compilers like vc++ and
borland c++ to compile the c++ fiiels generated by
ANTLR ; in this i want to use the ANTLR fiels as a
dll;
so when i finish my translator i can deliver the
following
1. ANTLR DLL
2. MyParser DLL
now users can write their own program and call the
function translate() to translate their source files..

in the download that came with antlr2.7.1 , the dll
project file does not seem to be good; i keep getting
errors that some files are not found; and those files
are not in this download also;

example:

c:\ad\experiment\charscanner.cpp(97) : warning C4355:
'this' : used in base member initializer list
c:\ad\experiment\charscanner.cpp(107) : warning C4355:
'this' : used in base member initializer list
c:\ad\experiment\charscanner.cpp(117) : warning C4355:
'this' : used in base member initializer list
CommonASTNode.cpp
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'C:\ad\experiment\CommonASTNode.cpp': No such file or
directory
CommonASTNodeWithHiddenTokens.cpp
fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
'C:\ad\experiment\CommonASTNodeWithHiddenTokens.cpp':
No such file or directory
CommonHiddenStreamToken.cpp

plese point me to the proper links ...
thank you