[antlr-interest] Documentation - literals

tom strickland tomrstrickland at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 04:37:13 PDT 2002

You lazy idiot. I'm sick of people who can't be bothered to use the normal
route on a mailing list to unsubscribe themselves. If you don't know how:

*** using the web-page ***
sign in at yahoo and go to the antlr page at:

(actually I go to the antl page, then sign in from there).

>>From the antl page, click 'Edit my Membership'.

>>From this new page you can ask to receive 'no email'.

That's it!

*** By email ***
It's in the headers of the email (as with many mailing lists). The header
reads:

Which is pretty straightforward, isn't it?

How hard can it be?

Now stop spamming the list with requests to unsubscribe. Learn some
netiquette.