[antlr-interest] Re: Yes, but where are they DEFINED??? :-)

Fan Yang yhhf_dy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 14:48:10 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm new to antlr too. I have the same questions as you have. Although
I don't know exactly what it means, I know somehow _ttype does the
work.

I have tried to find some hints from antlr manual, but I got nothing.
Wait a minutes, maybe in the section about Lexer Implementation, you
can get something. I'll read this section again and try to figure it
out.

Hope it's helpul.

best regards,

fan

--- In antlr-interest at y..., "dave_sieber" <dsieber at a...> wrote:
> Hi Ter and ANTLR Gang,
>
> Obviously I'm new at this, as this question illustrates:
>
> I am looking over the Java parser in the examples directory (C++
> version). In the JavaLexer class, I see that the definition of DOT
> has been commented out. Also, I see no definition for NUM_FLOAT.
Yet