[antlr-interest] antlr distro: still alpha ?

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Tue Oct 29 08:33:09 PST 2002

Hi Elias,

I'm (unfortunately) not very strict in my release procedures.  The
current a4 release is really a damn close approximation to the final
release.  Only one "bug" to fix and a few small features to add then
I'm ready to go (well, fix the doc too).  I expect a christmas *full*
release.  Does this help?

Terence

--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco