[antlr-interest] generated code not compilable - with parameters.

praveen_c praveen_c at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 09:54:05 PST 2002

I got ANT 2.7.2 and got rid of the previous problem. Thanks guys.

Looks like I'm onto the next one. I pasted the rule and code fragment
at the end of this message. Line 15 of the generated code should have
an additional boolean parameter. How do I tell ant to generate an
additional param?? I don't think I've control on that.

Please help.

Thanks,
Praveen.

------------------------GRAMMAR-----------------------
TEXT [boolean stopAtEndingAngleBracket]:   (END_LOOP) => END_LOOP {
$setType(END_LOOP); } |
        (
        options
            {
                generateAmbigWarnings=false;
            }:
            ( { !isEndOfText(stopAtEndingAngleBracket) }? . )*
        );
------------------------END GRAMMAR-----------------------

------------------------GENERATED CODE--------------------
1 public Token nextToken() throws TokenStreamException {
2 	Token theRetToken=null;
3 tryAgain:
4	for (;;) {
5		Token _token = null;
6		int _ttype = Token.INVALID_TYPE;
7		resetText();
8		try {   // for char stream error handling
9			try {   // for lexical error handling
11					mTAG(true);
12					theRetToken=_returnToken;
13				}
14				else {